Wednesday, July 23, 2008

Broken Into

As I was heading out the door this morning at 4:50am, I noticed that my car door was opened. I didn't think much about it as I was still trying to wake up to head to work. I got in and noticed that there was a big mess in my car. Someone had broken into it. I called Justin when I got to work because I didn't even pay attention to his truck. Of course they broke into it too. He just got a GPS Navigation system for his birthday two weeks ago so he has been locking the truck every night. But the one night he forgets to do it, it gets broken into. I feel UGH. Jut to know that someone was going through our personal stuff...stealing what they can get their hands on. I called the number on the box to where we recived the GPS from and had it registered, so hopefully (praying) that they can be able to track down the GPS as soon as someone uses it.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

So sorry to hear that! Les had the same thing happen but not much was taken - the big thing was that they took the garage door opener so we had to pay to change the code!

Unknown said...

Like the new layout!